If you’re struggling to find storage space in your home, there likely is space you haven’t considered. Here are some smart ideas for your home in the Oro Valley, AZ area to unlock your home’s storage potential.
- The vertical spaces behind closed closet doors are great spaces for slim hanging wire baskets.
- Adding shelves to any small space give you instant useful storage space.
- Use a closet or pantry for a creative office space and add shelving to increase storage.
- Two inexpensive bookcases with a small cabinet set in between them can create an attractive storage nook with a convenient bench seat.
- Create storage under the stairs, and this can be done in a variety of ways.
- If you have a small pantry, consider a roll-out pantry to triple the storage space.
- Spray paint wooden crates and hang them on the wall in a staggered pattern to get clutter off the floor and create an attractive wall.
- Hang towel rods in a pantry, closet or laundry room to hang wicker baskets from for organization.
- Create a hanging storage area in your garage with wood cut into I-beams and storage containers that can slide into place.
- Use tension curtain rods as cupboard dividers to store flat kitchen items and accessories or put one under the kitchen sink to hang spray bottle cleaners.
- Hang a wire magazine rack inside your pots and pan cabinet to store pot lids.
- Hang crown molding on the wall of the closet to store high heels.
Old Pueblo Insurance
The agents at Old Pueblo Insurance in the Oro Valley, AZ area are full of ideas to help you make sure your home is functional and safe for you and your loved ones. Contact us today for homeowner’s insurance coverage ideas.